TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this sweet saleen on Friday but couldn't tell if it was real or not. It had to have been maybe a 2001 or 2002. There seems to be no telling these days with the amount of aftermarket parts available.

·
Registered
219 Posts
There is a guy out here with the full body kit, numbers on teh bumper, even engine details but i caught him cause he had standard gt seats in it :)

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
there were some with the factory seats...it states it in the article above
one thing that the article forgot to mention is that there were some that had Steve Saleen's sig on the pass side airbag

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Also look for the serial number on the front bumper on the passenger side, right in front of the headlight I believe is something easy to look for. I remember seeing something on SpeedTV about Saleen's, but it's been a while. The signature and serial number are two quick and easy things to look for.

-Melon

·
Registered
946 Posts
Real or fake, Saleens mean nothing to me other than someone buying an overpriced pre-modded car because they weren't an enthusiast in wanting to do it themselves.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I spotted one around here. I was going gaga until I pulled up next to him at the stoplight and he started revving.... V6 lmfao Dusted him with ease then I pointed and laughed !!!!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've seen that TBird guy on here. Seen that a few times.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
How can I tell if the Saleen PT Cruise at school is the real deal?? ...:leftright

1 - 17 of 17 Posts