TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend made this website about our daughter Olivia, and I was wondering if you guys would go there and click on one of the ads on the right side. Even just once will help; we're saving up to get her a high chair, and Google gives us like a buck for every click. Thanks, guys!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
No Problem my friend ;) That was a no brainer. By the way, and since I am a Blog illiturate, what is a Blog? or Blogging? Is that like tooting your own horn? or gossip or something? I really don't know, but here the phrase a lot.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
aww, cute kid, congrats. I laughed at the ad about cold calling, cause I know of an even better way of advertising than that haha

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blogging is like an online journal type of thing. We use it to allow family members all over the state to see our daughter; some people use it to rant about stuff. Basically a say anything website you publish yourself.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
yeah, Blogging is short for web-logging, basically an online journal. The ad was for advertising via a blog, I've got a similar word-of-mouth business going :)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
And here I always thought blogging meant bio-logging.. :D
Falcon.. Wouldn't your weblogg be shortened to wobbling...
:uppoint:

just messin' with you...

//Per

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Thyg0d said:
Falcon.. Wouldn't your weblogg be shortened to wobbling...
Only when I'm drunk off my a$$ and trying to walk :tongue:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Cute kid.

They probably register it once from each IP address. But I clicked it a few times anyway. I will also click it from work Monday night so that it sees it as another computer clicking it incase it does register the IP way.

·
Registered
246 Posts
FastBird232 said:
My girlfriend made this website about our daughter Olivia, and I was wondering if you guys would go there and click on one of the ads on the right side. Even just once will help; we're saving up to get her a high chair, and Google gives us like a buck for every click. Thanks, guys!

Some friendly advice from a new father on some stuff you should save for.

As far as strollers go, look into the Maclaren series. www.maclarenbaby.com
They are GREAT! All the benefits of a full size stroller, big wheels, shocks, rain cover, etc... but the fold like an umbrella stroller. Aluminum chassis, smooth pushers, adjustable handles.

As far as car seats, go with a Britax. They are much more expensive than almost every other seat on the market, but they are by far the best.
I friend of mine is a licenced car seat technician and the Britax is the ONLY seat she recommends. Check them out and you will see why.

Congrats on the new baby! and..............she is very cute.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, we picked up a Jeep stroller last December, and lemme tell you it's NICE. Big knobby tires, large overhead canopy, and most of those features on the Maclaren. Lots of storage space on it, too. The car seat is a Graco, mostly because it was half off. However, we'll be needing a larger one eventually, so I'll take your advice and look into a Britax.

She's way cuter in real life. Hard to get a good picture out of a bored 4 month old, you know?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts