TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
yes, there was a '95 supercoupe after all.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Like whitebird said you sure can...

In the pic is a 95 (JustinH) with a 89-93 SC bumper. There was a different style used in 94/95 SC's and either SC style will fit on to any 95 as will the side skirts since they were the same 89-95 on SC's.

-Shawn

·
8,239 Posts
wow, shawn thats an old picture, lol.

Anyway, shawn is right. Everything bolts right on, you just need to get your exhaust tips turned down so that you don't burn the bumper cover up.

JH

·
8,239 Posts
The 96 requres a little more work. I've never done a 96, but from what I hear you will have to remove some factory side body cladding, then you can bolt it right up.

Justin

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
nope, it bolts up to a 96 or 97 just as easy as a 94 or 95. It just looks strange to have body cladding not match the bumper.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
JustinH said:
The 96 requres a little more work. I've never done a 96, but from what I hear you will have to remove some factory side body cladding, then you can bolt it right up.

Justin
not to do the back bumber, thats just a swap like anyother year, now the gfx then you need ot remvoe the trim.

·
8,239 Posts
The only way I would see it looking decent would be a 96-97 with the 94-95 supercoupe bodykit. Otherwise might look a bit strange.

JH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts