TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
lol too bad i have 4 exhaust tips or id get it. i didnt know that people turbo their cars for the sound, not the performance. lol i wonder how they get 50rwhp in a front wheel drive. once again, its the 95% stupid ricers that make the other 5% smart, technically inclined ones look dumb.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ok, here are my two favorite quotes from that auction:

"Taken off easily if you want to share it with a friend"

and

"This whistler is a lot of fun, and if you get tired of it (or install a real turbo), just take it off (or leave it on for double the effect)! At this price...why not?"

I'll just leave it at that. I need not say more!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I emailed the guy saying I thought it was retarded. I can't believe people actually manufacture and sell that crap.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Heh heh, love these things. First off I'd like to know how much power you LOSE by stuffing that hunk of metal into your car's exhaust.

Secondly, I can't believe that anyone would buy one. (Allthough sadly I know they've probably already sold thousands) I mean, common sense, if your car sounds turbocharged (and you obviously show your car off if you're buying one of these), then you HAVE to realize that eventually someone's gonna be like "Hey pop the hood lemme peep your sick turbo kit dawg!" And then you'll be officially owned/clowned/:zraped: ...

Then again if you're the type to bid on stuff like this, you probably don't think very far ahead now do you ...:leftright

·
Registered
484 Posts
even that ricer add was annoying, I had my speakers turned up too loud......
My neighbor is a ricer, he was revving up his turbo sounding rocket this summer and I happened to be out there with my new Ryobi 4 stroke trimmer. I was revving it up every time he did. It was pretty furious..... I got nothing but dirty looks. Maybe I need one for the weed wacker!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
You should take off the baffle that muffles the sound on that weed wacker... ours came apart on its own, and it really does give the same sound as one of those "wyckid tyte civiks, yo".

these morons just get dumber every day. it reminds me of the movie with the v6 mustang guy who told the guy filming that he put forged pistons in his rotary type R mustang... :leftright

·
Registered
216 Posts
Silver95Bird said:
it reminds me of the movie with the v6 mustang guy who told the guy filming that he put forged pistons in his rotary type R mustang... :leftright
Yes that was a good one. That was the "GT-R", right? That was hilarious. The owner said something like "Yeah it's limited edition. Yeah, it's tuned for racing from the factory. How much torque? :leftright uhhh... uhhh.. I dunno man, to be honest with ya I just got this car a few days ago.. derrrr"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts