TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i was driving and all the sudden i hear this loud grinding noise so i pull over and turn the key and the starter was engaging with the key off seen my + battery cable was loose fixed that got in the car started it now my radio isn't working pulled out the radio checked all the fuses re did the wiring harness that i bought so i wouldn't have to cut my main harness then it worked fine well i go for a drive to school this mourning and what ya know starter acts up again and radio stopped working go out in car after school and now my radio is working but the starter is still engaging while running and key off i have to pull over like every 3-5min so you all got any idea what the problem could be

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yesterday i was driving and all the sudden i hear this loud grinding noise so i pull over and turn the key and the starter was engaging with the key off seen my + battery cable was loose fixed that got in the car started it now my radio isn't working pulled out the radio checked all the fuses re did the wiring harness that i bought so i wouldn't have to cut my main harness then it worked fine well i go for a drive to school this mourning and what ya know starter acts up again and radio stopped working go out in car after school and now my radio is working but the starter is still engaging while running and key off i have to pull over like every 3-5min so you all got any idea what the problem could be
Flaky ignition switch? I would pull off the bottom steering wheel shroud and check..can't hurt! Had one split open on my 91.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts