TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Electric Blowers"

They have them on Ebay....Selling for about 2x what you can buy them from www.boatersworld.com -

The people on Ebay, are talking some crap about gaining 25-50 hp.....Most definitely NOT true.....

Anyway, they have one, on boatersworld, that flow 400-500 cfm. (at about a 195 mph "wind speed") I was thinking, with this blower, you could put a cone in the fender, and place the blower where the stock airbox used to be. I know that's not crap when it comes to flowing psi, but it would be forcing some air, to help with our sluggish "pick up"....right?

These things are pretty cheap, the one I'm talking about is the best one they have, and it only cost <$100.

I just figured I'd run it by some of you guys. Cause I know if you think it might add a few horsies you'll tell me, and if it'll be a completely pointless waste of time and money, and I'm a complete and total idoitiotic moron who, if you ever ran into me on the street and saw an electric blower on my bird you'd beat me down on the street with a wooden stick and set my car on fire after you kicked me in the face a couple of times and broke some ribs....You'll let me know. : )

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
244 Posts
waste of time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts