TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been contemplating dripping the bird eventually and were looking into which springs to use. I know that people here use Eibachs and like them but I'm not sure how low I want to go.

Has anyone run Canuck Motorsports springs on a bird or cougar here? I know of people that have used them on other cars and they swear by them. A set of 1.5" drop F/B go for $196 shipped.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have them on my 93 lx, I like them ok. Admittedly I haven't used Eibach's or Vogtland before but I wouldn't hesitate to put another set of CM's on a bird.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I emailed the guys at CM and the other ones I found on ebay. Both replied and indicated that their springs are reasonably stiffer than stock, but I didn't find out if the springs had progressive rates or not. The prices of these lesser known springs are very tempting, but I opted for Eibachs in the end from Summit which came to only $238 shipped. I wanted a proven product that I knew without question would work the way I wanted it to. I personally do not have the money to experiment right now.

Good thing Skootboy says he likes them. They may be a viable, more affordable alternative.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts