TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I totaled my car last thursday.

Driving down a road that only has one lane per direction...going 45mph, the guy in front of me swerved off the road at the last second, leaving a parked car in front of me.

Anyway...
I have a set of 1 3/8" ADDCO sway bars.
Front was never installed, rear was on for about a year. I have all the hardware that comes with it.
I will put a new coat of paint on the rear bar to make it look like the front one.

I prefer to sell it locally, since they are so big.

I'm strapped for cash, have to buy a new car. Looking to get $150 for the set, will deliver or meet halfway.

If there's anything else you guys would like off of the car, let me know. Insurance company is picking it up tomorrow.

CALL me if you want the sway bars, I don't come on here often enough.

734-262-1763

Hopefully, there will be another Tbird in my future, but it won't be next car. I want to buy one as a 2nd car, so I can give it the attention it deserves, not use it as a daily driver.

Black 1997 T-Bird 4.6L.

ALSO....have TD Trans Dapt DUAL Oil Filter Relocation kit... $25 - Never been used. Package Opened, but I have all the parts and the instructions

Also...have B&M Supercooler Transmission Cooler...Never installed...have the hose for it, etc. $25

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What about the rest of the car? What kind of condition is the Cobra Rs?

Might be interested in that cooler. What is your location?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Canton.... 10minutes from Livonia.

Rest of the car is gone...they hauled it away yesterday morning.

Cobra R's already sold.

Give me a call if you want the cooler.

-Brian

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Okay, I will give you a call about the cooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts