TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
hmm well my 95 comes up clear...it has been totaled by the insurance co but I still have it, but it will be junked this weekend hopefully.

-Miller

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Wow, I got rid of my bird 4.5 years ago with 95,000 miles on it....it now has 138,000 (as of 05/2005) That's not many miles in that length of time. To put this into perspective, I put close to 90,000 miles on my focus in 3 years, and I've put 28000 miles on my car in just slightly over a year :D

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Hmm, the accident report is clean for my car. I thought it would have been in one being that the driver side door sticks out slightly at the top and is pushed in a little on the bottom. Not real bad or anything. But enough to make me beleive it has been in an accident or something

Whats a lien record??

For my 96 which is totaled it has the salvage and damaged records. So it is pretty accurate.

Maybe the 97 wasn't in an accident? Or it was just privatly repaired.... who knows!! LOL

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Tony said:
Hmm, the accident report is clean for my car. I thought it would have been in one being that the driver side door sticks out slightly at the top and is pushed in a little on the bottom. Not real bad or anything. But enough to make me beleive it has been in an accident or something

Whats a lien record??

For my 96 which is totaled it has the salvage and damaged records. So it is pretty accurate.

Maybe the 97 wasn't in an accident? Or it was just privatly repaired.... who knows!! LOL
I think the Lien record would have something to do with towing... I think the site might be glitched if that's what it is because I ran the F250 through there and it came up with a lien record, and I know it has never been towed.

~Chuck

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hmmmmm...... Mine's clean, only a lien was recorded, but thats gone now hehe.......but what does scare me though is that it was at a couple of auctions in it's past.......

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Mine was accurate. Other than it missing the engine being replaced. And the insurance company paid for that (it doesn't come up on carfax either). I did notice that my car has stayed in KY, Mt. Washington none the less, its whole life, all 178K miles of it.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
DSBirdman89 said:
Hmmmmm...... Mine's clean, only a lien was recorded, but thats gone now hehe.......but what does scare me though is that it was at a couple of auctions in it's past.......
well if it was at a car dealer they get most of their cars from auctions. i know i used to work for one. so auctions are no big deal.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
got this response....

Sorry The site I was hacking changed their functionality to CarFax and it will only show reports for cars that they have in their system. It was fun while it lasted.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
damn...i missed out. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts