1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its a 2000 mustang gt with 83 k on the mileage,
It has stage 2 ported heads
XE278AH comp cams
some other add on alot to remember, but its really quick for a 2 valve, it does have stock bottom end but it has a 5 speed with a stage three clutch too, he ran it with this summer at temple academy raceway and pulled 13.2 @ 107 it was pretty hot though. This october during our cool spell he did 12.4 @ 120, now of course he can drive pretty good he is in the baylor car club and he drives for them when they race their club car. Any way it has cold a/c the interior is immaculate and the out side is really clean he is my bestfriend that I talk about on occasions on modeling my motor after, any way he has dynomax turn downs on it too, and bullitt rims with 315 drag radials in the back and 245s in the front. What do you think of this car for my wife, I am going to buy it and I wanted to give it to my wife for christmas, I am only paying 6500 for it and he is also giving me all the stock parts, he has a cowl induction hood installed too it is so sweet to me. But he is getting married and going to med school so he is selling the car so he can get something newer that want require as much maintenance in the future cause once it hits 100-120 thousand there will be some work needed but he is my bestfriend for years so he is selling it to me so I can keep it around and maybe he can buy it back from me in the future. Well I am interested to hear what you guys think of it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I dont have any yet next time I see him I will get some but it will be a while, we both have very busy and conflicting schedules.

I am so hoping this will get my wife more involved in my car life, I almost got divorced when we first got married cause I would go to street races in Dallas and Ftworth and I didnt know how to tell her I was leaving her and the baby to go with a buddy to see him race, so she thought I was cheating, lol I was 18 at that time, and really dumb but I still loved cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts