TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well heres the scoop, my car got destroyed pretty much exteriror wise. I had a awsome sound system in my car and went to a sound off and won, unfortunately with victory come avid fans(punk *** theives) They busted into my car by removing the entire key cylinder and then stealing all the stereo equitment. Yet the worst part is that they keyed fender to fender on both sides. I have an insurrance claim that will pay for the repaint for that but i was thinking about changing the color.

Was wondering what color you guys think i should go with, Keep in mind im a true fan of classic muscle and power none of that ricer [email protected]

I was thinking a green possibly the same color as a 2002 cobra.
HTML:
http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/99-04/01/HR-4.jpg
give me some suggestions.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i like silver. red is okay, but if you like green then go with the green.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
TroyN said:
Well heres the scoop, my car got destroyed pretty much exteriror wise. I had a awsome sound system in my car and went to a sound off and won, unfortunately with victory come avid fans(punk *** theives) They busted into my car by removing the entire key cylinder and then stealing all the stereo equitment. Yet the worst part is that they keyed fender to fender on both sides. I have an insurrance claim that will pay for the repaint for that but i was thinking about changing the color.

Was wondering what color you guys think i should go with, Keep in mind im a true fan of classic muscle and power none of that ricer [email protected]

I was thinking a green possibly the same color as a 2002 cobra.
HTML:
http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/99-04/01/HR-4.jpg
give me some suggestions.
what cobra? thats the BULLITT

·
Registered
394 Posts
Back in the day, I had a Metallic Dark Forest Green 71 Javelin. It was a GREAT color and got a lot of complements. I myself like dark green cars, but the puke green vodka colors are GOD AWFUL!!! And yes, I did puke green vodka, in the green Javelin, back in the day!!! :eek: :zpuke:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow sounds like a good color but how rare was it, probally hard to find now. I was loooking for a dark yet sharply uniique color and thought green variations would be the best, the car is curretly red, but want it a dark color. maybe even a charcoal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts