TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just moved back up here to Washington and looking to see if there are any other Tbirds out there doing any runs or a get together. It's starting to warm up out there and I wanna meet up and see some of the other cars in the area.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
GL... I'll tell you the same thing I told the other member... I've tried before and nothing ever seems to solidify. This chapter has been dead for years... I still have yet to head down to Moses Lake and meet Kelsey and check out his bird. I'll probably do it sometime in Sept and grab a beer or 2 with him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im down for when ever you want to meet i sent an email to you i think i wasnt sure when i could have posted to set a time and date.. just pick a time on the weekend and a place and ill try and make it we can share numbers or something before hand i tend to cruise the streets of seattle here and there i live up in woodinville my car isnt as great as most but i do what i can. if you want some artwork done let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Well... I dont know if this is going to happen or not. I just got orders about 3 days ago to Hawaii. My report date is no later than April 30'th but I still have a LOT to take care of. But we'll see about meeting up somewhere. I still need to take a trip up to leavenworth at some point. But anyway. Take it easy man and Fly low.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.