TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What needs to be replaced, or should have been replaced by this time? I'm looking for a list and the average cost of each thing. I dont have alot of cash, so I need to see what to save for

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
02 sensors. Check the suspension bushings and balljoints. Plug wires if they havent been changed before. I know theres others but thats all I can think of off hand. Other than that just keep racking up the miles :)

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
hoses! if it still has all the orginal hoses, time to change them all , injector clean , trans flush . change the diff fluid

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
suspension, suspension suspension, suspension. you'll thank yourself. plus all fluids and filters. and run some seafoam through the vacuum line. if nothing else is wrong it'll run like new :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
didnt they fix the headgasket problem in 96?

my engine is still going strong. The suspension is something I want to work on. I'll be getting it done over the next couple months

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
yes and no, still was an occasional thing, but they did have issues with front covers leaking

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
well 4 and a camper! :D the tbird is techincally my dads, i gave it to him, and heres a differnt way of looking at it, kitty fast dd , f150, gotta have a truck , for many varoius reasons , the galaxie, cool 60's full size cruiser, and the 67 , gotta have a 60's mustang, just plain cool!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Timing chain if it has never had one replaced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts