TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok driving home from daytona today and when i was gettin on the highway i turned my a/c on cause it was another one of those 89 degree days in FL. so i noticed the air wasnt cold at all so i decided to turn the air off and drive with the windows down. when i had the windows down i could smell coolant so i liiked at my gauges and the needle almost maxed out on the temp. so i pulled over and popped the hood. of course the smell and sight of burning coolant came out and i noticed ther was a lot of coolant near the back left side of the lower intake manifold and the back rigth side of the left valve cover. road ranger came to see whats up and he took the coolant plug off and put some new coolant thru the radiator. when it went thru the system it was leaking out in the same spot. he said the was a hose behind the intake manifold that was going. is that what it could possibly be of is there somethin else on 3.8s that goes around 140,000 miles?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what the road ranger guy said. im pretty sur eits an easy fix just give me some tips on it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts