TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Monday and I went to start my car (95 Thunderbird 4.6) and it ran for a few seconds then died like it ran out of gas. Fuel pump fuse is good, relay is good only fuse i found that was blow was the EEC Module. Would that cause the car not to start. Also i can't here the fuel pump energize

·
5,650 Posts
If the #15 fuse (blue, 20A) in the underhood power box is blown, you must have a short somewhere unless it was just some freak occurence. You can try just replacing the fuse and see what happens, but with that fuse blown you have no power to the computer, and the computer controls everything (engine, transmission, fuel pump, etc.).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the #15 fuse (blue, 20A) in the underhood power box is blown, you must have a short somewhere unless it was just some freak occurence. You can try just replacing the fuse and see what happens, but with that fuse blown you have no power to the computer, and the computer controls everything (engine, transmission, fuel pump, etc.).
Thanks I'll try replacing it and see what it does. Maybe I'll get lucky and it blew because it was the factory fuse from 95.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts