1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hey brother I am no expert, but if you want to take it to a good Mech. I recommend Jerry's in Havelock, he is awesome and will not screw you. I take the sh!t I don't want to mess with to him, great guy.

·
8,239 Posts
my brothers 89 did that when it needed a cam sensor.

Then two months later it needed a crank sensor.

Just replace all those sensors at once if you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i really need someone to come here and help me. I replaced the sensor, and well, it started either pinging or its missing, and the exhaust sounded like that before but , my neighbor said the exhasut sounds like a miss for sure. But anyway i put the new sensor in, and i pushed like 20+lbs of boost, i barryied the boost needle, but its like i had no power, at all, no accelaration, a 98 gt waled away from me, i cant even spin my tires now! ANy thoughts on this one?

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
Tyler, any progress yet?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tons, it runs like a champ now, but still have high boost, when we ganna get together?

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've been pretty tied up on most weekend (kids & wife's list of sh!t to do you know married crap), what time do you take chow? I'd like to see your car, did you get your sticker yet?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RAYBROADWAY I've been pretty tied up on most weekend (kids & wife's list of sh!t to do you know married crap), what time do you take chow? I'd like to see your car, did you get your sticker yet?
Car sits at home, I usually come home for lunch though. No sticker yet, havnt registred the car back home yet, and ill eb damned if ill do it here in NC.lol
I should be doing that around easter.

Tyler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts