TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone frequent either of the phx car shows on a regular/semi-regular basis? Personally Im usually out at the Pavillions or if Im not feeling in the mood to drive very far, i go to the one on 83rd. Just wondering. It would be nice to see some cool T-Birds out at either one. Mine has been put in the long-term project bin.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:zdunno: What happened to all the nice Birds here in AZ? I know I've been overseas serving with the Army for a year and a half, but dang!!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
We had a meet and greet last month in 115 degree heat, and we all talked about doing something at the Pavillions maybe this fall when the weather mellowed out a bit.

Be a leader and set a date out far enough that everyone can make plans....we had a showing of about 8 cars back in July.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds like a good Idea. I wish I could bring my Bird out but she is FAR from showing off. I still need to get the interior back together and nice again. I have a decent camera (8.0MP DSLR Olympus w/ 2 lenses, 1 filter) so a meet and greet with some pictures is definately in order. I'll will see about getting together a get together when it cools down a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts