TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I put in an application while I was at cardomain.com and I clicked something aout car sponsorships. It said I got accepeted after 2 days. i gotta pay 89 bucks if awarded have any of you tried this? Sounds good. You just have to wear their shirts and apparel and such. for more info they gave me the web site carsponsorships.com

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
yea its all crap...if you get the deal they give you free parts......................which are decals and discounts to other crap you dont need. so if you want ricer stickers and want to pay 89 bucks for them...go for it!!

-Mike

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
if you send the 89 bux i'll take the stickers.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
yea its all crap...if you get the deal they give you free parts......................which are decals and discounts to other crap you dont need. so if you want ricer stickers and want to pay 89 bucks for them...go for it!!

-Mike
Hey don't you know those stickers add 3 hp each

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
actually, it's 5, the big yellow ones are worth at least 10 at the front wheels.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Thats true!! Dang, too bad I have REAR wheel drive. ;):D

·
Registered
817 Posts
its a scam. you get "discounts" after you go to a certain number of events after you buy a certain amount of money in parts. if you fail to go to these events, they revoke your sponsorship, and you owen them the FULL amount of parts, which is usually 20% more than you can get them off vendor sites.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts