TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok our 1999 dodge caravan will not start,its has fuel pressure at the line but it just won turn over.....any help

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just replaced the starter but its acting like its not getting any fuel presurre, but we checked the lines and it has pressure

·
Registered
277 Posts
get rid of it.....dodge, chrysler, plymouth vans are nothing but trouble and repairs lol.....you cannot own one without somethin going wrong with either the engine, transmission, or front suspension.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
you have fuel pressure but have you ever thought of an airlock in the fuel lines?pop off the line from the tank INTO the filter.. should be on the passenger side under the sliding door but on the other side of the frame rail. theres a 13mm bolt holding it to the frame..pull it out. unscrew the band clamp and give it a helluve pull... make sure you have a drip pan handy btw.. i just did this on a 98 with the same exact problem. after you check for an airlock put the lines back on.. bolt up the filter etc and then take a large hammer and a towel.. fold the towel into 4ths and place it behind the drivers side of the second row seat.. give it 3-4 good whacks or so and then turn her over and see what happens.. like i said i literally just did this about 3 weeks ago.. give it a try rob and tell me what happens..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts