TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just recieved this message from a Honda driver on my Cardomain page,thought you guys might get a laugh! "Nice car. Reminds me of the good old days when we were able to drive around big boats and not have to worry about breaking the bank at the gas pumps due to high gas prices. I sho nuff do love me a big boat. Especially one with such a nice interior and is able to go from 0-60 faster than a 1978 Camaro 4-cylinder. I love me a Thunderbird":crazy: Here is his sight http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2461761/1

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
... wow....... just, wow.....

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
OMG he has a publically traded company but has to use coke reward points as partial payment and go to "big" claims court.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I abandoned CarDomain about two years ago. It's nothing but sport compact guys and spyware.
Ditto, and people signing up with multiple accounts (and no car info whatsoever) for that whole voting nonsense.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
It's gone retarded. That's why I use MySpace, which is still retarded. But MySpace got me laid, and I've made friends through there, and I keep in touch with friends through there, not CarDomain. :thumbsup:

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
It's gone retarded. That's why I use MySpace, which is still retarded. But MySpace got me laid, and I've made friends through there, and I keep in touch with friends through there, not CarDomain. :thumbsup:
I have had the same experience....except for the getting laid part:( but retarted civic owners is one of the main reasons my car is not on car domain

·
Registered
73 Posts
I abandoned CarDomain about two years ago. It's nothing but sport compact guys and spyware.
Ditto. I had about 75k hits on my T-bird page before I gave up on the ricers.

Of course, I was the guy who had the_anti_rice site for all those years. Left cardomain after they took it down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts