TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a 30-day unlimited Carfax subscription, so if anyone here needs a VIN ran for them, list the VIN and I will run it for you. I'll copy it into MS Word format and email it to you.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
everyone just keep in mind that carfax only has access to titles. An incident that doesn't affect the title will not show up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GreenBird said:
everyone just keep in mind that carfax only has access to titles. An incident that doesn't affect the title will not show up.
they must have upgraded since you last used it, because this one that i just ran for Black_97_LX shows several vehicle servicings, a crash, emissions inspections, etc.....obviously more than just title-affecting incidents

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hey, thanks!!! I knew about the accident--they never fixed it.:rolleyes: It's kinda nice to know that it still passed emissions with 151K.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jonlittle said:
Sweet, i would really appreciate if you could run this...... [email protected]
thanks in advance

5R0F7T200413

edit- i dont think that is all of it..64 1/2 stang. all rusted up on the vin i will look again later. thanks jon
yeah, it needs more characters....VIN's are 17 characters long, unless that one is too old to conform to the 17 character specification

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
1G3HN53L4NH331728

[email protected]. thanks in advance. the car is for sale and if everything checks out, i will print report and attach to window.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts