TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody intend on going in June? I know its really early to begin talking about it. I'm just curious to see if there's going to be any TCCOA members there. Maybe, if any are going possibly meet up?

·
Registered
903 Posts
I know that I'll be there, I'm only about 5 minutes out of Carlisle. My car wont be there for obvious reasons LOL, but I know that theres usually a bunch of MN12's there, and a good many from here.

I work at the Ford dealer in Carlisle, and the last few years we have had a T-Bird show on the Friday of the show, and once I find out if were going to do it again, I'd like to get a bunch of people from on here to try and come down, it's usually a pretty nice deal.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Not sure if I'm going to do Carlisle for 2008 or not. If I do come, it will likely be in my Bird. Been there every year since 2002, the last two with my old crapcan rather than the SC. I'm considering doing some different events this year rather than Carlisle. HMMMM ...

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I know 100% that I will be going..I'm just not sure if my bird will be ready yet:(. Otherwise I'll probably be riding with my b/f in his SVT Contour.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I'm planning on making it out there was there last year and didn't really see the people from here. not sure which car I will be taking out there yet.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I would like to go.But I do not want it to interfere with the 08'SC Shootout.If It doesn't than I will most likely be there.

We shall see!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I would like to go.But I do not want it to interfere with the 08'SC Shootout.If It doesn't than I will most likely be there.

We shall see!

Good, I have an extra piece of guardrail with your name on it. Your saturday night is full, LOL

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Good, I have an extra piece of guardrail with your name on it. Your saturday night is full, LOL
Ahahahahaha,,

I don't know Brandon.My bird my be one of the cleanest you will see.!lol

Not exacly Dirt oval material.

·
Registered
903 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Nationals now because there's a wedding during the Nationals and if my boyfriend and I don't attend the bride will be severely pissed. It really sucks because I was so looking forward to meet more TCCOA members in person. Maybe next year guys:(

·
Registered
385 Posts
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Nationals now because there's a wedding during the Nationals and if my boyfriend and I don't attend the bride will be severely pissed. It really sucks because I was so looking forward to meet more TCCOA members in person. Maybe next year guys:(

you have to explain its carlisle :D nothing bigger, heck have the wedding at carlisle fairgrounds :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'll be there again this year. Where is everyone staying?

Joe

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH I won't be able to make it I got a wedding im standing up in on the 7th!!! Dang I really wish I could make it out there.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'm only going if it rains...

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
We will be at Carlisle and we will also be attending the June 6, 2008 Friday Night ALL Thunderbird Cruise IN and Thunderbird Show & Shine at Family Ford of Carlisle. If you want any additional information feel free to contact me direct! Here is the basics of the event:

June 6, 2008 Carlisle, PA - Friday Evening - Thunderbird ONLY Cruise-In/Show at Family Ford 170 York Road! Family Ford will again open its lot to ALL Thunderbird Owners & Enthusiasts for a Cruise-In and Show 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm after the days events at the 2007 ALL Ford Nationals at Carlisle. What more could one ask for Free Food, Free Entry, trophies and Thunderbird owners flocking together! Don Holton e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks and have a great 2008

Don Holton
International Thunderbird Club Advertising & Classifieds Manager
[email protected]
www.holtononline.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts