TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going down in june for the all ford nationals? i am hoping to make it this time....will be my first. i booked a room at the comfort inn in mechanicsburg, about 10-12 miles away. plenty of room if anyone wants to share(suite w/2 queen beds and a sleep sofa, and fridge and microwave). i booked from 06/05-06/08...though i will probably head down to gettysburg on friday the 6th, and go to the show on saturday and sunday. i would leave after work(5pm) on thursday, and i estimate 7hrs.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm heading down there for the first time this year too. I have a room booked with a friend of mine, we are at the hampton inn about 12 miles away, I think it's in Harrisburg. Let me know when you are driving down. It will be me in my mark and a friend in his svt contour as of now, a couple of my other friends with marks may come but they aren't definite yet,

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will be heading down after work on thursday. if you guys want to save some cash, there are 2 additional empty beds in my room....

·
Registered
974 Posts
i will be heading down after work on thursday. if you guys want to save some cash, there are 2 additional empty beds in my room....
Hey man thanks for the offer. I probably won't take you up on it because we booked already. We'll have to exchange phone numbers in case one of us has any issues in the way down there or back.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i'm out again. 13 mpg on the highway, premium fuel required, and the escalating cost of fuel killed me this time. :(

·
Registered
974 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I can't believe that things gets such ****ty mileage. Are you under boost on the highway?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts