Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is your car back together Ron?
Nope. I won't be running this year. I may show up to shoot video for those who do decide to run.

I hope to have my car running by next summer. I'm on the Guitar Maestro build schedule right now.

Hey Ron, I know this doesn't help you for this year, But definitely count me in for next year !!
Deal Mike. Hope to see you before then!

Reactions: Mike Shumard

·
Registered
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII
384 Posts
Wow not a lot of interest ?? Thanks for trying TM. I plan to still go so if interested please let me know.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I will be going. Trying to brake 11s lol

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
We might. I had not given it any thought yet. Still to early for me to think about ...

I haven't even looked at TCCoA in a week. Very busy last week. Just now catching my breath.

Are you interested in coming?

It would be great if we could pull this meet off again this year.

Not in the cards for me this year. Car is close but not ready yet. Hoping for some late fall events.

Maybe I can finally get it out there next year. Everyone have fun!!
... After Thanksgiving meet????

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ron,

I’m about 87.5% sure I can make it up if some others are interested.

I’m working a project at the moment that I can pretty well structure how I want.

It would be really nice to actually run my crap box in some decent air for a change. Its always so damn hot when I run here.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We'll see. I'll ask around with the Carolina crew and try to get a feel for interest in the next week or two so we can start making plans.

Glad to hear you'd be up for the trip to the Carolinas. It would be great to see you again and see your car run.

My **** box may be up for a run or two also. I'm curious if 1MTNCAT can get his **** box together by then ...

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
The way my work schedule has been and the lack of time thereof I wouldn't count on the 1MTNCAT getting there. But who knows. I guess if I had the time off and could make it I could at least bring the Mountain Mule down and try a couple with you all.

Not sure what EECDOCS status is as I've not really had a chance to even speak with him the past couple weeks. But I do know he was getting close. You'd have to ask and see.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The way my work schedule has been and the lack of time thereof I wouldn't count on the 1MTNCAT getting there. But who knows. I guess if I had the time off and could make it I could at least bring the Mountain Mule down and try a couple with you all.

Not sure what EECDOCS status is as I've not really had a chance to even speak with him the past couple weeks. But I do know he was getting close. You'd have to ask and see.

I completely understand the work thing. I go months without seeing my car. Best of luck hopefully I’ll get to see that thing on the track one day.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump. Gauging interest for this again now that it's November.

The track will be open Friday and Saturday November 24 and 25. We go on Saturday.

Fayetteville Dragway

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm out. Wife set something up that day.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.