TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those that don't frequent our local board, I'm looking into getting another batch of stickers made, getting the count first then seeing what cost for the batch will be.

Just state how many you want below and I'll edit this post to keep a running tally.

4 - ShadowDragon (White, alum)
2 - Kodiak Kid (White)
2 - Kodiak Chick
2 - Kevin Landers
1 - Grande Alan (black)
2 - Kevin McMahan (white)
2 - DanQ (White)
2 - Aaron Oliveri (white)
2 - FordFanatic (White)
2 - OxInYourBox
2 - GnominClature
1 - Charlies
2 - tenthirtyone (white, alum)
3 - Ray Broadway (White)
2 - MadeInDade (Red, Chrome)
4 - Tbirdman 90 (Chrome)
--
35 Running Total

·
Registered
811 Posts
2-RAYBROADWAY

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
How about adding a few more to the list...say 10..for new members that we haven't come across yet?

I'd be willing to chuck the cash in for them

depending on the total cost of course :D

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Brian, you can drop my order to 3...I thought you were talking about the side window stickers..then again, they are the TCCOA.com ones aren't they? OH well, sorry aboot that :D Also, If you haven't had them made yet, a buddy of mine in fayettenam can make us stickers virtually free of charge...He is making Heather and I the tccoa.com ones and the windshield bird logo for nothin'...Call me for details if interested.

Shane

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shane, you can put them on the side windows (where I'm going to put them when I get two). If you mean the CT Drag Racing Team, well those will have to be backed by slips, and ordered with the number. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
*ahem* I'd like a couple!

Brian... did you ever get that grasshopper off of your bird?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doesn't look like anyone else wants in. Joel how many extra do you think I should see about getting?

·
Registered
811 Posts
ShadowDragon: What's up. . . . . .are you waiting on X-Mas? (sorry had to) Seriousley, when?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm waiting on Joel to see how many extra he wants me to order.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I second the motion!!!! Let's get rolling. . . . . .I'm impatient. :)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, got us someone to do it. Will be after the 30th before they are made, need to know the following.

Colors available:

Chrome
Brushed Aluminum
Orange
Black
White
Red

They don't mind cutting different colors so everyone let me know what they want and Joel and I will figure out what color(s) to make the extras.

If you want to update quantity up or down let me know that too.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll probably just pay for them and you guys pay me, shouldn't be more than a few dollars a sticker. I'm going to get some more quotes but the guy that's going to do him says he will beat any of them.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts