TCCoA Forums banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'll be bringing mine anyway so it's up to you but yeah I'll have one and I know Robert usually brings one and so does TM.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
It's this hotel right?
Hampton Inn & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst
200 Columbus Drive, Aberdeen, North Carolina, 28315, USA

I can bring my own jack, if someone was going to be bringing one anyway I wouldn't bother but since no-one is, I'll bring mine. :D
Yes, that's the right Hampton. KevinM and I will be there.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hopefully it will be fun. The old personal best in the sig was in cool November GA weather when it was EEC-IV.

If I can get it down in the 12s with the OBD2 this weekend, I'll be happy.

If I can get the 60' back to where it was, I'll be extremely happy. :D
Yeah, So will I. Man this tuning thing is getting to be a pain in the arse JP LOL!!!! No Launching like a turtle.

Good luck to all of you guys and hope you have a good time.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Guys please do not just show up here, please call me, will be very busy as ill be watching kids, I have kevin coming and that's it, and he will have to wait on me with the kids but I'll get him going

·
Administrator
14,230 Posts
Looks like the track is not going to be available on Sunday...

No Test & Tune Sunday, Nov. 30! Test & Tune will resume on Saturdays beginning Dec. 6 and will continue through the next few months on Saturdays weather permitting.
Weather Causes Changes To Thanksgiving Memorial Bracket Race Schedule to Saturday and Sunday

Attention: Due to a lot of rain on track this week, cold temperatures predicted in the 40's on Friday, and our concern for safety, the race this weekend is now scheduled for Saturday. Nov. 29 as scheduled (Gates open @ 8 a.m. Time Runs @ 10 a.m.) and Sunday, November 30 (Gates open @ 9 a.m. and 1 Time Run @ 11 a.m.) Gates will be open all day Friday for parking.
http://www.fayettevillemotorsportspark.com/

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Well that's BS. It's supposed to warm up and be beautiful this weekend.

What's Friday's weather got to do with Sunday's weather?

Anyway, see ya on the 6th ...

·
Administrator
14,230 Posts
Well that's BS. It's supposed to warm up and be beautiful this weekend.

What's Friday's weather got to do with Sunday's weather?
There was a race scheduled for Today and Tomorrow. Since it was not ran Today it's now being run on Tomorrow and Sunday.

So do we try for next Saturday?

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Yes.

·
Administrator
14,230 Posts
Mooresville has a Test & Tune tomorrow at noon, it's only a 1/8th though.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Hmmmmm?

Tempting. The last time I was up there I was on street tires and put in a lackluster performance. It'd be nice to go kick some ass up there this time. You want to head up there? There's also a car show up in Davidson that I was thinking about. I'll look the details up. Just a sec.

Yea, the Ray Evernham AmeriCarna Live show. I wonder if it's to late to register? Edit: Yea, you can register Day of event for $25

http://www.americarnatv.com/americarna-live/2014/

·
Administrator
14,230 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well looks like I won't be seeing you guys this year then unfortunately.... I start work on the 2nd and I work Saturdays. I checked into going to Mooresville tomorrow and that's over 3 hrs. away for me so... yeah, not going to happen lol.

I checked the Rock and ZMax and it seems they don't run test and tunes anymore??? Couldn't find any on their sites.

Good luck to you guys and put down some good numbers.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Cool JP. See ya next week. I'm sure Rob & Chung can offer some suggestions on you tune.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well I may have a conflict for next Saturday Dec. 6th, does anyone plan on going another Saturday in December or even January as I really want to make it to Fayetteville for some fast times, but need to get my schedule to align :-(.

-Kevin

61 - 80 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.