TCCoA Forums banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Don't worry guys you didn't miss much, Me and TM went and we were there from @11:45 A.M all the way to 5:00 P.M. We got to run 3 times :(

They waaaaay overbooked the track. Great to see TM and SneakyGT was out there too, but damn it was horrible we spent the entire time standing next to or sitting in our cars waiting to race.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Is anyone available/interested in trying again for their T&T on 12/20/14 assuming that is actually happens?

-Kevin

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 · (Edited)
Either way would have loved to talk to you guys. At least i got to see TM bird in person, and boy does it shine...
Thanks so much. I saw you pull in and thought you were good. I had no idea you were short on cash or I'd have covered your entry fee. Sorry I missed you.

Yeah it's a very very good looking bird for sure.
Thanks TJ. It was great seeing you and your family again. Thanks so much to your wife for her help shooting videos and your kids for their help.

Is anyone available/interested in trying again for their T&T on 12/20/14 assuming that is actually happens?

-Kevin
Yes. We'll see what my schedule holds.

On the racing, I got a measly three runs in 5 hours at the track. :mad: The track was way over crowded and we spend several hours waiting on clean ups from break downs. :mad:

Of the three runs I got the car was consistent. No new records but she was running strong as ever. Had I gotten more than three runs and been able to hot lap I'm sure she'd have set a new record. I was literally learning to drive the car again after over a year's absence from the track. I just don't get enough seat time in my own car. :(

Anyway, here are my run times:

11.6529 @ 117.96
11.7215 @ 116.34
11.8874 @ 117.71

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Ron, we had a great time too, wish we could have run more though for sure. The kids loved seeing you again, and my wife is even more jealous of the camera equipment now lol. Look forward to doing it again as soon as we can.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Was nice seeing y'all out there. I got a new best of 11.51 @ 118.89. Trapped over 119 several times later in the day. So close to that 11.4x record!

Yea, I hate there wasn't a lot of opportunity to make TnT passes. The break downs on the track probably affected that as much as anything. The first attempt at Draggin' Rights a few weeks ago had more cars, but I made 8 or 9 passes in just a couple of hours. Just didn't seem to be a good day for getting a lot of passes in.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Ron, we had a great time too, wish we could have run more though for sure. The kids loved seeing you again, and my wife is even more jealous of the camera equipment now lol. Look forward to doing it again as soon as we can.
I hope to make it back there on the 20th with ShadowDragon and KevinM.

The videos turned out well. the last run that we made is beautiful with the sun setting in the background. I'm going to hold off on producing a video until after the 20th when, hopefully, I can get some more videos to work with.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ron, I'm not sure if this picture can be viewed by the public (it's on Facebook), but I'll give it a try. A buddy of mine snagged this shot of your car. I know you're into photography and videos and all that, and probably have tons of pictures of your car, but if you want a full size high resolution version of this pic, just let me know and I can get it for you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...273346333.1073741860.501806332&type=1&theater

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 · (Edited)
Yea, I can view it, sweet shot - you can even see the monkey sticker on the back window! Damn skippy I'd be interested in getting a copy.

Thanks for sharing!

I'll PM ya my contact info.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Weather doesn't look promising for Saturday, so I am going to go ahead and bail on trying to come this weekend. Let's look for a good weekend in January if they keep the track open for the T&T.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

-Kevin

101 - 112 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.