TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

I just wanted to spread the word about Cat Jam. We are holding our 6th annual Cougar Rally this year in Youngstown, Ohio during the weekend of July 27th-29th. The show is open to all Fox and MN12 Cougars and T-Birds, as well as New Edge Cougars. There is lots of fun stuff at the show, and we raise money to donate to Angels for Animals, an animal shelter in the Youngstown area, as well as Shriner's Childrens Hospital.

Friday night, we are going on a tour of Angels for Animals, Saturday we are having a BBQ followed by a drive (in age order) to the local cruise in, then Sunday is hang out and mabye some go-kart racing.

For more info, please visit www.catjam.net, www.coolcats.net, or the Cat Jam section at the Fox Boards at www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com.

Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Not sure if im gonna make it friday should be there Saturday sunday though.
Also not sure if my 97 is gonna make it. The 91 will be in it's place if not.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
check the coolcats.net link beleive it is there.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Thanks, I could of thought of that since he is the founder, just didn't click.

I am going to check to see if my brother would be alright to come, he has a 92 crown vic, I know that in the past there has been a lightning and maybe a maurader.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be there again this year. (My 4th 'Jam I believe).

For something a little different, I will be driving my '97 (30th Anniversary) this time.

See you there! :zbeer:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be there again this year. (My 4th 'Jam I believe).

For something a little different, I will be driving my '97 (30th Anniversary) this time.

See you there! :zbeer:
Alright, as long as you bring the 20th next year. I'm planning on throwing something into the chinese auction that you may want... It'll bring up the shine on that non clearcoat paint they put on the 20th's like there's no tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey Johnny,
How much are cigarettes out there?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Johnny,
How much are cigarettes out there?
More then they are in Ohio... Not sure, I always get a cup of coffee and a pack of cigs, but I would guess somewhere around $5.50 at the 7-11 for Marlboros.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
dang that is the same here.
oh well back to topic.
I can't wait for next weekend I got something new on the car makes it look a little better.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Well Im praying I will make it but I might not my mom is in the hospital right now. Were hoping she can leave tonight but we don't know. She went to her doctor and was told she needed to be in a hospital cause her heart rate was way too high and being diabetic she coulda had a heart attack any minute. She already had 2 and was lucky enough to be in the hospital both times, had double bypass done 4 years ago and a pacemaker. During her bypass she had her first heart attack. So hoping it will work out and I can make it out.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
alright I should be there my mom come home Friday evening and I got in a fight with the neighbor Saturday Police were out Sunday morning we put a fence up to keep the kids from teasing our dogs and barking so my mom and dad should be able to handle it for a weekend.

Bottom line I WILL be there with both girlfriend's!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to hear your mom is doing well.

I wil be there. My mom and sister are coming with me...:rolleyes:

They want to go check out Niagra Falls after CatJam, so they decided "family vacation" or whatever...

They are not into cars AT ALL, so I'm not too sure how they will entertain themselves this weekend during the car show at Chili's, and while I will be just hanging out in the Red Roff parking lot with everyone as usual.

I'm having to do a little extra work on the car to free up some trunk space. I'm taking out the sub box/amplifiers I have back there, and I'm just gunna plug the original radio and speakers back in place for the trip.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
My g/f is coming

lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts