TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
How amny times do you see a Lambo, I'd rev at him to just to see if I could get him to give me a little show. We got an old dude in an 04 Viper to give us a little smoke show one night.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I'll line up with any exotic or Viper or whatnot and give it all I've got, just to get the chance to see THEM get all over their car. Its not often you get to see a car that expensive actually using the power its got.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ha, ha, i prolly would of been too embarrassed to have my @ss handed to me in front of everybody, lol, it would have been payback for all those times i picked on all those ricers with my cutlass, lol, god those were the good old days.......:D

·
Registered
946 Posts
WTF is a J-body? And why do people with Cavaliers have a forum to post on? If I had to drive one as a rental, I'd spend the money to have the windows tinted and wear a disguise just to avoid being seen in a POS like that. I certainly wouldn't rejoice owning one with fellow morons on a forum. :confused:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Heck ya ill line up with anything too. I was at the track last saturday night and i ran a viper, and i ran a 04 cobra. both sweet watching them and see how much more they accelerated compared to the bird.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
kinda reminds me of the time I "took on" a gt2. Wow that was such a fun race...until he shifted and made himself look like a dot.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
My best "loss" was an old viper last week, I actually hung with him till about 50mph where he started to pull away at a pretty decent pace. I spun my tires worse than he did :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
cyntaxx said:
WTF is a J-body?
The Crapaliers and Sunfarts and disposable cars like that. I know California has a lot of drugs but I had no idea the halucinogens were that strong.

·
Registered
972 Posts
4 Cam Bird said:
How amny times do you see a Lambo, I'd rev at him to just to see if I could get him to give me a little show. We got an old dude in an 04 Viper to give us a little smoke show one night.
Every morning when I go past it to drive the cougar to work, lol. Look at sig.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was asking about a real one not some cheap imitation.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
guy in the lambo obvoiusly didnt care. or that that hunk of caviler woudl of been so toasted. being 2 of the cylinders in that lambo make more power than that whole 4 banger.

·
Registered
972 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I'm pretty sure he was asking about a real one not some cheap imitation.
Yea I know.
Is that a flame?

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Has anybody else noticed the typing differences between FWD boards and RWD boards?
Those kids with the J-bodies and Imports type like monkeys... It's incredible.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
93sleeper said:
Is that a flame?
Nah, I don't mind kit cars as long as people don't try to pass them off as the real thing. I thought about doing the same thing when I was 18, though it was a Countache.

cougarcragar said:
Has anybody else noticed the typing differences between FWD boards and RWD boards?
Those kids with the J-bodies and Imports type like monkeys... It's incredible.
We have some of those people over here too, luckily we have many more that type with some semblance of intelligence.

·
Registered
425 Posts
cyntaxx said:
WTF is a J-body? And why do people with Cavaliers have a forum to post on? If I had to drive one as a rental, I'd spend the money to have the windows tinted and wear a disguise just to avoid being seen in a POS like that. I certainly wouldn't rejoice owning one with fellow morons on a forum. :confused:
Now now, I've heard people say that about us t-bird/Cougar owners (Z-28 tools and what-not). Though that is mostly because they just don't realize that there's more to a car than just a big-azz motor.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I guess thier typing skills go along with thier taste for cars. Poor!!!
Wait, Ive got an import, and I type better and probably faster than alot of you!!!.

What does RS mean, isnt it just a 2.8 with a 5speed and gfx package?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
"Rally Sport" is what it means. Not quite a Super Sport but a step up from base.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Z24-Cavalier
Z26-Beretta
Z28-Camaro
Z34-Lumina
Z71-Silveraldo

I was figuring out a pattern till the Lumina jumped in there. What is the reason for the "Z"?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
rancherlee said:
My best "loss" was an old viper last week, I actually hung with him till about 50mph where he started to pull away at a pretty decent pace. I spun my tires worse than he did :D
Well, I was in the passenger seat of a newer Viper (snake 530 edition) a few weeks ago and it was basically "quarter miled" down a stretch of empty road. The tires spun in the first three gears and we just barely touched 4th (out of 6) at over 100 mph when it was decided that enough's enough.

Now I don't know a ton about vipers and the differences throughout the years, but sounds like that guy wasn't trying very hard. Coolest thing I learned about the car though... they're quite tame and very driveable on the street, but when you open them up... wow :eek:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts