TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am short on time with this as I am trying to sell the car and every day that goes by means a possible loss of the sale that I had lined up Friday(yesterday)...

I need to know if there is another one I can use...and fast....

Mike

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
crap....isnt this modul supposed to be behind the right headlight? I dont have anything there except the ignition module.....

I thought it was behind headlight...it was on my 94...

does this car have one?

now I am lost

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am physically trying to put my hands on the part in my car....its not there..only thing there is the ignition module which I wrote down the part and googled ...its not the ccrm...

I am also running a MSD 6a box but I didnt install that either...

????

I know your trying to help....but really....I cant even find one on the car at the moment...much less worry about replacing it.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
the earlys dont use either, what is your issue?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
compressor is not coming on...ac is charged and no leaks ....system blown out in case there was a blockage....switch on evaporator replaced...

hooked a new compressor up to see if clutch on it would engage when ac turned on and got nothing on the new one..clutch didnt engage..pulley spun freely....

I am not getting power to the compressor...blower is fine and hot air is coming out..

ac just suddenly stopped working one day about 2 months ago..

·
Registered
324 Posts
Maybe this will help...............

Apologies for the model confusion:eek: and disregard the Mustang comments, Im a little ignorant when it comes to the Model Year names:rolleyes:. Nuff said.
Ok, in my 89 T-Bird EVTS manual (I realise your's is 92) shows a WOT cut relay for the A/C clutch. Relay is located in R/H corner against firewall and is the furthest one to the right in my picture. IRCM is bolted just behind R/H headlamps, in my picture anyway (I know that's not helping).

For $20 you can register with ALLDATA and use there manuals online. The 92 EVTS manual would show you exactly where it is. I'm sure someone in the 5.0L forum could tell you where, or scan a diagram. There's a fellow called IronChops who I know can definetly scan what ever diagram you need. Look him up!

Don't know if you read this in the other thread.

Bottom of the barrel dude, Good luck!
Chris......................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts