TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever since i put in a kenwood deck about a month and 1/2 ago my turn signals would flash like hella fast, but it did it once in a blue moon back then so i didn't mind it much i'd just switch the turn signal off then back on and it would work fine. but in the past few days it has become a major problem, almost every time i use the turn signals it flashes fast like that and switching them off then back on doesn't seem to help. i'm sure it's the deck because when i turn it off they signals work fine... so w/e it is i'm looking for some help, i would get back in there and check the wires but it's kind of a pain in the *** to pull the deck out so i was hoping to get some ideas on what the problem is before i go to the trouble of pulling the deck out. thanks ahead of time for all the replies.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
They computer makes the blinkers blink fast when it believesthey are not working. It detects this by whats coming from the negative wire offthe bulb. I think its pretty sensitive to amperage, but i dont think it should have nething to do with the HU. I would try replacing the bulbs. Maybe others will have better ideas than me.

·
Registered
467 Posts
also....they blink fast because there isnt enough resitance somewhere...maybe some kind of light is out that you dunno about...

but changing the bulbs is a step...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts