TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
C.E.L. this morning.....

ugh.. i just got my car back a WEEK ago... and i've got a CEL light. it was on my way to school this morning. so do you guys think the cold weather had anyhting to do with it? i havent checked it on a code scanner yet. the oil pressure dropped a little below normal, but thats the only thing. but once i turned the car off, and turned it back on in teh parking lot at school it didnt come back on. sorry to say, but this summer its bye bye birdie in favor of a better thunderchicken.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, it hasnt been on lately... maybe its the IAC sticking in the cold? it was 9 degrees that day, windchill was below 0, and it hasnt been that cold since.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah. guess i'll get it scanned tonight or something, and post what i get. it has new o2.. and the maf is recently new.. so it couldne be that.. hasnt been on since.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
sinhumane said:
yeah. guess i'll get it scanned tonight or something, and post what i get. it has new o2.. and the maf is recently new.. so it couldne be that.. hasnt been on since.
Is the maf "NEW" or is it Newly re-manufactured? Big difference

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dunno... it was replaced right before i bought the car. it may have been a reman. why, whats the difference?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts