TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got a 94 Cobra. It has a set of 18 inch chrome Saleen 5 spoke replicas on it. Its missing a center cap on one of the front wheels. The 3 remaining caps are silver/chrome with a stylized "ZR" on them. Anybody have any ideas where I can find a replacement cap?

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
I could custom make you some for all four that say whatever you want. The ones I make look better than factory. Lmk if you are interested.

-John

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the find, yeah he's pretty proud of that thing. I have no idea why they are so hard to find. Maybe he will accept a lower offer. I am planning on getting some black FR500s for it at some point but not for a few months and I hate the way it looks with that center cap missing.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I could custom make you some for all four that say whatever you want. The ones I make look better than factory. Lmk if you are interested.

-John
Do you make just the faces, or is it the entire cap? Is it a decal that sits on top or does it have clear plastic over it?

I have bullits, and the dome caps, but I would rather have something else in place of the cobra on the other caps I have. I got some 2 1/4 Cougars (from 99+ Cougar) but I guess these are 2 1/2.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I'd like to change my cobra replicas too, I don't wanna hijack but I'd like Know what 94mn1246 makes ...

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm interested also, I sent him a PM but no reply yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts