TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get center-caps for Cobra R wheels. I have seen people with different color centercaps
:2huh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you are talking about the center cap that is OEM Red "R" with the snake throught it the only way of getting these is going to Ford with the Real car or proof of purchase of OEM Wheels. If you are talking about a different one probaly ask the erson were they got it, companies make different center caps

Other center caps are avilible like Ford has a SVT center cap that look cool.

Todd

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a mustang with cobra R's with the snake with the red R, but tha backround was yellow. Since my car is gonna be yellow i think that will look good. He had a yellow mustang and it looked really good. I just don't like the ones that came on my rims (the snakehead with its mouth open).

·
Registered
480 Posts
looking for these?

go here95 or 2000 Cobra R center caps I bought these for my cobra R wheels that I purchased at performance wheel outlet, They are genuine Ford Caps, they were a little larger in diameter than what I needed, so I took the caps to a local plastics manufacturing plant, (ABC plastics in Chatsworth CA) they took measurments of the wheel, and put the caps on a lathe to get them to fit. They look awesome, but in all I have about $160 in just those four caps.

·
Registered
970 Posts
dude, your nuts. $160 in caps is just crazy.

http://www.karkraft.com

These guys sell the "stick on" caps. Shoot them an email and they'd be happy to help you out. I have the SVT ones and they look good. You can also get the Cobra R ones. They will just stick on over the center caps that you have now. My SVT caps have held on really well for 15 months.

-danimal

·
Registered
480 Posts
Danimal said:
dude, your nuts. $160 in caps is just crazy.

Your not the first to call me nuts, Thanks , I think. I am so picky about what goes on the car and the real caps look so good. It's the attention to detail that makes all the difference. IMO.

·
Registered
970 Posts
you are very right with attention to detail...but in my opinion center caps are not one of the details that help make or break a car...especially for $160.

Eitherway, your wheels look amazing as does your car. Do you have more pictures of it???

-danimal

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
$160 JUST in caps :eek:??? That's nuts!

Hey, here's a slightly cheaper alternative - http://www.mustangparts.com/images/98cap.jpg - and IMHO, they look better than the Cobra R cap, as they don't have that distracting red on them. Still $100 for the set though...

Oh yeah - I think your ride is pretty sweet too :).

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks for the compliments on the car

No more pics yet, I have been so busy lately but I guess i could post some later, also when I post them , which forum is the best place to put them?

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have a set of perfect condition Cobra center caps with out the Red R just like the pic above there not even 2 summers old , I will sell them for $100.00 or make a trade for real SVT Center caps as long as they will fit my SVT thunderbird wheel

PM or email me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts