TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all you Michiganders.

I am posting this for sale here because I will not ship these. It would be a local Michigan pick up.

I also do not want you to get the wrong idea, I am selling cheap because I no longer have my v6 bird that these rims and tires were on. And I am sick and tired of moving them about and storing them!! There is nothing wrong with them!!

Ok these are Centerline 16 inch polished Aluminum light weight rims. The style of the Centerline rim is called "Scorpion". The tires are Nitto NT 450 series.
The Nittos are directional and the size is 235/55 R16. Tires are like new only 5,627 miles since purchased. Rim and tire package has never seen snow or salt I only ran this set in the summer months.

Fits all 89/97 t-birds and cougars along with lincoln Mark 8 and Mustang 5 lug.
$400.00 takes all 4.

Rims have 2 bolt patterns, 5 lugs on 4 1/4" or 5 lugs on 4 1/2"

Click here for pics... if these do not work click my e-mail addy and I will send you some.
http://freeimagehosting.info/t.php?img=12b73c547d.jpg
http://freeimagehosting.info/t.php?img=e3ca511b26.jpg

E-mail me for pics.....[email protected]
Steve 4.6L

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saint said:
post some pics...
Thanks for the tip Saint...
I am now registered with "freeimagehosting.com" now I can post my pics on the TCCOA sine they no longer offer picture hosting to non paying members.

Steve 4.6L

·
8,239 Posts
those are cool looking wheels, they look like street rod wheels.

Neat.. did 1BADT have the same ones on his car?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Any pics of them on your bird?

Either way, consider them sold- I want to have some of them photo shopped just to make sure. Be honest- would they look good on my '97 Black Bird w/ tinted windows? I just know this isn't a traditional rim/look.
Where do you live?
I am in Canton-west of detroit, borderline of plymouth, westland, novi.

Thanks,
Brian
734-262-1763

1 - 8 of 8 Posts