TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a gathering on July 20th In Syracuse Ny to coincide with the Syracuse Nationals held there evry summer. The event draws over 6000 vehicles up to model year 1977 and over 150 vendors. Please notify me via email if you would like to attend or would like more details about it. You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected]. The following link has more details and info about it.

http://hometown.aol.com/signal50/myhomepage/index.html

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder to everyone. The meet planned for July 20th in Syracuse New York is still on and we have plenty of room for more people. There is no charge for this meet as is the rumor going around. It is planned for us to get together at 10 Am until 1 PM but we are going to play that by ear. When we are ready to head to the Syracuse Nationals we will cruise over following a planned route combining some boulevards and a short Highway jump (for those of you who need to shake your cars down). If you plan on attending please let me know by calling (315)771-9996 or sending me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]. Parking might become an issue so please call ahead of time. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts