TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called up JBA yesterday and asked about getting my JBA headers ceramic coated. They want $190.

Is there anyone else that would be able to do this, or is JBA my only option. How about another header company? Anybody else other than a header company do this kind of work?

Thanks,
Noe

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. The Tbird is still being built. Hopefully I will be done within a couple of months.

Thanks,
Noe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, supercharger will be going on in about a year. I plan on running N/A(well maybe a little N2O) while I save up for the vortech SC.

Anybody know what is the most N/A RWHP anyone has gotten on a 4.6L Tbird?

I don't have a scanner, but I plan on getting one soon. I'll take some pictures then.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Noe S. said:
Anybody know what is the most N/A RWHP anyone has gotten on a 4.6L Tbird?
KDanner...I think he ran deep into the 12s.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Did he...

...do that N/A?

·
Registered
230 Posts
hmmm....I see....

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
you could buy a can of ceramic paint at autozone for 5 bucks that is rated to either 500 or 2500 degrees and prolly somewhere inbetween as well. -greg

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
glowing escape said:
you could buy a can of ceramic paint at autozone for 5 bucks that is rated to either 500 or 2500 degrees and prolly somewhere inbetween as well. -greg
Big difference there. Exhaust headers routinely get up to 1500 degrees.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I pretty much decided I will be sending my JBA headers to Jet Hot. $200 for the Jet hot 2000 coating, and I believe its available in a couple different colors(black, grey and blue).

Noe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not really worried about the warranty. I think some ceramic coated blue headers would look pretty cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts