TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any chance of getting my username changed? Let me know if you can help out...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Same here

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
The Administrators can probably do it, I know of a few members who have over the years. Make sure you guys keep your avatars or something for a while though, this place will get confusing as hell with a slew of random new names :tongue:

been through this a thousand times on here. bad idea , didnt work out , easier to build a v8. lets move on please.
Well you had it in your car and took it out, right? At least you showed us it is possible to fit it, worth it or not.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Oh heck, I'd be interested in changing mine too. lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, well enough banter.... the demand is there but how do we change our username? If a mod/admin must do it, who can do it?...

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Only (Super) ADMINS have that power. - Yes there's even levels among the Admins.

And it's entirely up to them to do so.

I didn't realize there were so many members who were unsatisfied with their user names.

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
Mods and Super Mods can't do it. I'd have changed mine for the hell of it if we could :tongue: You're better off discretely contacting an Admin directly than doing it through this thread, otherwise it might, well it already has, become free for all lol

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
If anybody changes their username, they need to put a "formerly known as..." In their sig - could be confusing otherwise

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK help me out, who is the admin I should PM that has the ability?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.