TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time for the Charlotte Auto Fair Saturday Sept. 15 2007.

We have 15 slot again this year and for those that were here IN the spring, we have to admit we had a pretty good time. Hope to see you you here again, so if your planning on coming please sign up the slots will go fast. We will meet at the sonic on speedway blvd. at 6;45 and drive in to the speedway at 7:15. Mike hope you can make it we need a traffic cop. lol

We will still have the get together at the house Friday evening just to hang out then Saturday evening after the show, burgers, Beverages and bull.

Harriet and I look forward to seeing all of you.

1. THNDRCKN

·
Super Moderator
12,550 Posts
God willing I'll be home by then. 9/15 is close to the completion date for the job I'm on. So, put me down for a slot. If I can't make it I'll try to let you know as soon as I can. And I promise I'll make an effort to clean the car a little better this time Rick! :D

[crossed fingers]Hope to see everyone again![/crossed fingers]

To everyone else: If you missed the show in the spring see the cars HERE.

·
Registered
917 Posts
count me in but not for the show my car isn't worthy but ill be seeing ya'll there!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Rick we will be ther ei booked my room yesterday
Robert

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I fixed the date in the thread to be next month rather than next week. :D

I'll see about making it down for a visit (and definately leaving earlier this time) but will have to see where finances sit after flying my wife down to LA and back to help her dad as he came out of the hospital for repeated respitory issues.

·
Super Moderator
7,663 Posts
I will be there. I'm not sure if the 393 car will be up and running by then, but if it isn't I'll just take the 89XR7 down.

Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
autofair

Hey rick, my sister and her boyfriend will be coming and she will be bring her thunderbird, so thats 2 extra tickets if possible, thanks rick, see you a sonic on sat. morning. wayne

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
come on guys we need more people

Robert

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey guys. My father and i will be there. i only think one car will be attendng though because i am not finished yet with my other car. Mabe if im lucky it will be done by then but for right now keep me on as one car so others can get into the show.
Bryan

·
Super Moderator
12,550 Posts
It's gonna be close Rick. I hope to have a more definite (show/no show) answer by Friday. Let me know if that's to late. They're telling me that the project I'm on in Portland, ME will be done on or about the 14th. Unless I'm free to start back to NC by about the 12th (I've got to drive the company truck back from Maine) there's no way I'll be back in NC in time for the show. It's not lookin' good. :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's that time for the Charlotte Auto Fair Saturday Sept. 15 2007.

We have 15 slot again this year and for those that were here IN the spring, we have to admit we had a pretty good time. Hope to see you you here again, so if your planning on coming please sign up the slots will go fast. We will meet at the sonic on speedway blvd. at 6;45 and drive in to the speedway at 7:15. Mike hope you can make it we need a traffic cop. lol

We will still have the get together at the house Friday evening just to hang out then Saturday evening after the show, burgers, Beverages and bull.

Harriet and I look forward to seeing all of you.

1. THNDRCKN
We usually go to the auto fair on Friday. Maybe one year we can go on Sat and look you guys up. I do enjoy the infield sales. So far I have only had time to look at the infield but hope to be able to look at the cars on the speedway this month.
If we come into Concord on 29 do we turn left on Speedway or is there another street? I have always been riding with someone else and never paid attention where he turned off 29 to get there. Later my tb truck.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sorry guys I'll be up in Pittsburgh dealing with my other hobby. www.macnaxix.com

Have a great time for me and someone buy another flashlight. ;)

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Sorry guys I'll be up in Pittsburgh dealing with my other hobby. www.macnaxix.com

Have a great time for me and someone buy another flashlight. ;)

weak. :D

I'll be stopping by to chat with you guys during the day!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I'll have two again, but definately getting there earlier this time. Likely driving the Bird this time, but not showing it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Rick,

I plan on being there, but unfortunately Jenny has to work, so she won't make it to this one.

Kevin M

1 - 20 of 67 Posts