Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Date: April 8
Time 7 a.m.
information: www.Charlotte-autofair.com

sorry for the short notice guys, as you know I have been sick
but I'm still trying to organize this for everyone
if anyone wants to lend a hand please let me know.
We will meet at the usual spot which is the sonic on Speedway Blvd. at 7 a.m. to drive into the show hopefully we can have a good turnout even with the short notice. If you want to attend let me know of course spots a first-come first-served
will be a cookout afterwards at dads house free food of course. More than welcome to bring your own stuff of course. Steaks are on you.
Everything else should be supplied, you may want to bring snacks and such for the show, I don't know where we are parking yet I will find out at the meeting and let you know. I'll start the list with myself of course I have 10 spots for cars and of course you if you don't have a car or want to show your car you are more than welcome to come out and hang out with us
I hope to see everyone there, even though this is short notice this year

1. joelbender
2. Shane
3. Bryan
4. Mike
5. Wayne
6. Will
7. Ken
8. Chung
9. Robert
10. Kevin

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
dont put me in for a spot because i dont know whats going on yet (possible inspection that weekend) but i'll come down to hang out if im not working.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Put us down for 2. and 3. We'll be bringing both birds and are reservations good for the Bender Inn? If so we'd like a room for 3 :D

Let us know what you need in the way of help plannning and we'll do what we can.

·
Banned
538 Posts
Damn It. Imma Be There Too

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
if i can i'll show up there but i don't plan on having the bird in NC after march. i could just squeeze the contour in there though :D

·
Banned
538 Posts
are contours real cars?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
lasted longer than any car you've owned :D

·
Banned
538 Posts
Well i bought the 97 in 97 so :p :p :p

·
Banned
538 Posts
And im really hard on cars LOL , all they are is expensive toys right?

·
Banned
538 Posts
You know what my bad, I forgot it was an SVT. Allow me to remove my foot from my mouth :D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
this way i wont be tempted to buy stuff for it, or break something on it. i wont owe anything on it by then and i can focus on getting other stuff paid off.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i can live with the windows being down, its when its cold it really sucks.

i need to fix that vapor canister first though.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
btw, can you look in your bible and see how to go about changing that?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey guys just moved here not even a week ago, Just wondering if there are any spots left over to put the cars in the show. If there is my dad and I will attend with both of my birds( Yellow 94 TBird, Black 95 SC). If you guys can get back to me asap that would be great b/c need to request off from work. Thanks guys and i will be looking foward to meeting you guys.

Bryan

1 - 20 of 92 Posts