TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to give everybody a heads up the Charlotte Fall 2006 Auto Fair is on September 16 & 17. We have 10 spots and if we need more I have to contact the track and they must be pre-approved, (so let me know if you think you'll be there,) no later than Friday July 7. Yes cook-out after, and breakfast on Sunday for those that can move in the morning. :zbeer: Limited beds but lots of floor space.

·
Banned
538 Posts
Count me in OF COURSE

·
Banned
538 Posts
Whats this about being able to move in the morning, Ive never had a problem moving in the morning LOL, however my morning may not be your morning.......it is still morning when you wake up at 4pm right, well at least it will still be my morning lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im in and if we have an extra spot ill bring the supercoupe too.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
I'll be there. Might need to hit you up for some floor space if that's ok. I'll probably be bringing my latest acquisition...89 XR7 5-speed. That's assuming that it keeps running good. It is an SC, so who knows. But I will definitely be there.

Mike

·
Registered
664 Posts
94TbirdV8 said:
Im in and if we have an extra spot ill bring the supercoupe too.

Definitely have room-Were you the one with the yellow bird?

Current role call:

1) THUNDRCKN
2) OxInYourBox (I'll bow out of bringing my car to make room)
3) HotRod88LSC
4) ollies9d6
5) 94TbirdV8
6) 94TbirdV8 (SC)
7) FordFanatic
8) Wayne
9) KevinM
10)

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
I'm going to have to miss this one. Have to help my mom move that weekend. Sorry.

Mike

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
recovering from Summer Blast, heh.

·
Registered
33 Posts
autofair

I will be there and i think my sister and my friend are coming too. Robert will not be there because he will be out of town. Sorry for the late post, but I though everyone posted on Carolina Thunder. later wayne

·
Registered
187 Posts
OxInYourBox said:
Definitely have room-Were you the one with the yellow bird?

What's the count upto now?
Yeah im the one with the Yellow bird. Both the cars will be there, i might also be bringing a friend too if thats cool. Cant wait to hang with you guys again.

Bryan

·
Registered
664 Posts
List updated. Anyone chat with Matt or 97LE (silver bird)?

KevinM where are you?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
what paint? :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
what paint? :D
Run the car as fast as I do and the paint will goto ****. :)

Of course paint can goto **** to on a car sitting for a few months while waiting to be fixed. :D ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts