TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, the autofair is coming again on April 3rd. This year we have 10 spaces (sorry couldnt get more) to be able to keep going, we NEED to make sure that all 10 are full. If you sign up to go, then be there with bells on.

The usual first come first served rule applies. I'm up for ideas for what to do after, and if anyone wants to make a full weekend event out of it, and find something to do on Sunday. Probably do a cookout at dads (he lives close to the speedway) if he will let us, and those that know his cooking will agree, it's awesome.

I'll keep the list updated as people tell me they want to go, or if they cant make it. If you want to go, and I don't have a spot for your car, let me know, I'll put you on the waiting list, which will be fill in for those that dont show. if I dont know your last name, let me know.

Just so everyone knows, we will be bringing a cooler, and if we aren't under the stands we will try and bring a grill for cookin burgers at lunch, I will try to bring a cooler to keep our drinks cold, and will bring some drinks, but please, bring drinks as well, as the drinks at the track (and food) is rather pricey.

Like always this will be alot of fun.

1. Joel Bender
2. Mike Garcia
3. Al Hill
4. Will Hirst
5. Jarchie
6. Kevin Landers
7. Kevin M
8. Richard Banks
9. Jason Dove
10. Matt

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
doh! i gotta start checking the chapters more often..hey joel, add me to the waiting list. sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aaron, I've added you to0 the waiting listg, you're the second on the list.

Even if I can't get a spot for your car, I would like to see you come on out to the show and hang out with us, total cost of entry is 15 bucks, so it really isnt bad. And of course you're still in for the free cookout afterwards, and anything else we do.

Joel

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
sweet, count me in to atleast show up! maybe by then i'll have finished a couple things I've been putting off.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Aaron,

I have a spot for you in the show if you want it.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts