TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, this is an advance notice of the next upcoming charlotte Autofair, I would like to know who would like to come, the date of the show is September the 12th - 15th, we are showing the 14th, which is on a saturday but of course the fair is open that entire weekend for those that want to come early, and/or stay through sunday, this spring was a good turnout early on, but dimished through the day (part I think was cold weather). Sadly enough I only have 6 spots left open , 2 have already been called for, but I may be able to get more, depending if there is enough interest. so sign in and let me know, I hope we can get more, and be bigger than the spring show.

I need to know soon, as they put sort of a rush deadline on the signup sheets for me

ohh and by the way, if you'd like to come out, and I am out of spaces, it's still alot of fun, and we ussually do things afterwards.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need to know if I need more than 8 spots

by the 24th, but hopefully it will exceed that, if you decide to come down, you don'
t have to show, the whole point of course is hanging out with the other guys. I think afterwards we will have to think of something to do, as it starts to thin out about 4 or so.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
July 24th

that's just when I have to turn the form in, showing is free for the clubs, and each car gets 2 tickets (driver/rider) if you aren't showing, I think it's about 10 bucks to get in, maybe less, it isn't expensive at all, just bring a small cooler if your showing, it's really expensive for the food they sell.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can count me also. I'll bring one of the Birds over to you guys. I believe I will also have a booth to sell parts with my job, David Brown Motorsports, and probably take one of the race cars or my Cobra. Email me some info. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE ON AUTOFAIR

Update: I called and he is going to get us 4 more spots, for a total of 12 spots.

the names I have as of now are:

Joel
Mike
Kevin L.
Kevin M.
Alan
John J.
Richard
Brian
Super6Turbo4 (sorry man, don't have your name yet)
Will
Mike

whew, I have 1 opening left, I hope I didn't miss anyone. If you want to come, but don't want to/can't bring your car in, the prices are $8 per person, and $5 to park.

Bring some extra money with you, as they don't let you bring drinks in if you're walking, and the food and drinks are a bit pricey (note: not as bad as a race) We need to make some plans on what to do on Friday night, and/or Saturday night after the show. Open to suggestions here. Of course Jillians is always fun, if you're into games and such. Dinner is done depending on what everyone wants, whether we go out to eat, or we can go to my place for a cookout next to the pool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts