send me a PM for a spot, I have 3 available still, will post more details soon

1. Joel Bender
2. Page Campbell
3. charlie
4. Kevin Landers
5. Mike Garcia
6. Kevin McMahan
Now for the details....

we meet at the sonic on speedway blvd. just like in the spring, try to be there around 7 a.m. grab breakfast there, and head to the show by 7:30, to avoid the horrid traffic. hang out at the show till about 4 then off to my dads place for a cookout, hotdogs, hamburgers, and such (you want steak it's bring your own :tongue: ).

I have 2 rooms available at the house, but its bring your own mattress and blankets,let me know if you need a place to crash.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
you know im in...actually....i hope i get back from florida in time. pm sent but ill let ya know.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
John, you can have my spectator pass. Joel, mind if I snag one of the rooms?

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
Joel, were you looking for me in chat earlier tonight ? I'll be coming up to Charlotte on the 17th, but wont be there until about mid day........would love to catch up with you NC guys and say hi.................lets me know how I can hook up with you.....

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
You might have to pay a few bucks to get in, but Joel should learn sometime before the show where we will be stationed at.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
comon guys, only a couple weeks till the show and I still have 6 spots open!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
if i could gaurantee i'd be hope i'd be there but i can't. hopefully i can find out my agenda soon.

·
Banned
538 Posts
come on now, gas prices havent changed all that much since last autofair, set ya'll tunes to 87 octane and it'll be cool.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
IIRC, It was $1.89 last autofair....and even set at 87, still looking at atleast $3.25. We really do want to go, but it is hard to justify ~$200 in gas for a 1 day event....let alone actually being able to afford it.

Brian, are you in the same boat we are?!?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yep. I figure if I don't eat lunch anymore that will give me the $10-12 a day I'll need to get back/forth to work.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts