TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The real pass in the grass. :cool: :) :)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bo6NE6FzzOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
If it was the first lap, I would say it was a bad move. It was the last corner of the last lap, I say he had the inside line and the 3 came down on him and spun himself out. I still don't know who it was the slapped Max Papis, I really like the truck races but they are so inconsistent that it is hard to remember when the races are, so I only caught the last 3 minutes or so of this one. I missed the dirt track race.

I liked them when they still did the short local tracks, the ones without hot pits, but it was good to seem them grow and have both a group of drivers and be a starting point for new talent.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe that Papis had gone to Mike Skeen's hauler after the race, but before the interview. The girl was apparently there for whatever the reason and Papis either shoved her out of the way or down the steps to the hauler. But that's just the Internet rumor mill.

It would tend to make sense, though, if all of the NASCAR Officials (i.e bouncers :)) were trying to break up the scuffle between the crews of Elliott and Dillon.

The ticket prices for the truck races (Darlington is the only one I have checked in the past) are only $35.

Bill Elliott never won as an owner/driver in the #94 Thunderbird, but I think winning is all his son, Chase, is going to do with that number. He's good, man, real good.

Watching the #94 and the #3 slug it out after separating themselves from the others brings back a lot of memories for me. Elliott's kid vs. RC's grandson. I can watch that all day long. On a road course, too.

Both of Childress' grandsons are good drivers, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts