TCCoA Forums banner

381 - 400 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Interesting. I didn't know they halted production in 99 due to lack of the power Ford claimed. I wonder if that was the reason it skipped 2000. I do see that 99's did have the 28 spline.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Yeah .. I remember when they recalled all of the 1999 Cobras. Yes that is the reason why they skipped 2000. :geek::geek::geek::geek:

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
My Bonehead move of the Day.

I needed to get the Tbird out of the backyard today, and was blocked in by my Great Nephews Polaris RZR side by side.

So my happy ass decided to drive across behind my Niece's house, and get out that way. I've been working on the interior of the Tbird, so I had it parked by the back door.

However; My sis is putting in a basketball half-court behind my Niece's house, so the backyard has a foot of new dirt on it. :)
I thought it was frozen enough to drive across, but was I ******* wrong, lol.

So, I Sank the Tbird up to the hubs in fresh dirt, and had to tow it out with my niece's Jeep. :D
So I'm on the hook for getting the back yard straightened back up, and the holes filled in.

As I drove off the hard part of the dirt into the soft part, I had just enough time to think "This will work!" just as it sat down on the unibody, lol.

Moral of the story: A Tbird makes a poor mud vehicle. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
None; I have no excuse whatsoever, that's what made it so bad. :)

Interestingly enough, my Niece's jeep didn't even spin a wheel towing it out, and it was buried, lol.

Fresh soft dirt and an MN12 do not mix. :D

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Who here has Instagram?

I downloaded it for the first time ever, but I'm unsure if I want to link it with my FB account or create a separate account just for IG.

Who has done what, and why?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I guess I'm just trying to tap into my millennial roots. Except that me being a "Gen 1" millennial, I feel more like a Gen X'er than a millennial .

More and more of my friends are dropping FB and going to IG, which is why I'm asking how anyone here did it.

Or can multiple accounts be (fairly) easily managed?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I know it's easy to link them. It's asking me if I want to continue through my FB account or if I want to setup a new account.

I'm just conflicted about starting a new account or just linking my existing FB account with IG.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Yeah .. I'm about 4 days away from the Gen X / Millenial "cutoff date" … like it makes a difference. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I can go both ways .. :p:p:p:p

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
I was just reading something about the OG Bullit Mustang, and it had the 390 4 bbl engine I ***** so much about, that was in my 63 Tbird, lol.

320HP and 425Tq, and it was in my 5500lb Tbird, lol.

No wonder that car would haul ass.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
A new item for my setup came in. It's small, yet mighty important.

·
Super Moderator
9,319 Posts
Got confirmation that the guy will be out Thursday to start taping the basement, and then this morning my new medical certificate from the FAA finally arrived - after 14 months of back-and-forth!! Looking forward to getting back into the air. It's been far too long.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #398

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I missed that "not for IRS" part. That's pretty important.

What's the difference between Yukon YK F8.8-A I have in my spreadsheet vs the Yukon YK F8.8-IRS-L you've suggested for me? The one you suggested blatantly states it's for IRS, so there's no doubt that one will work, but the one I had in my spreadsheet doesn't say anything about it being for IRS or solid axle.

381 - 400 of 479 Posts