TCCoA Forums banner

941 - 960 of 1025 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I consider that one the second one, lol.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Actually, that seems like a different one. I thought it was the 1989 - 1997 Thunderbird and Sulerbird page, lol

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I find it funny how someone says that (paraphrasing) "they're done with us here" and "ya'll a bunch of morons / idiots for liking these cars so much" but see them come back every so often to make a post or two.

Reactions: Zep5.0

·
Registered
276 Posts
I wish, instead of just having the"like" button we had a laugh and a cry, as well. That's all, I don't ask for much.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Definitely! There are some emojis that are needed. I guess you can do it like in the days before emojis and just quote the post and insert the desired emoji?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Definitely! There are some emojis that are needed. I guess you can do it like in the days before emojis and just quote the post and insert the desired emoji?
Right, but then you have to go through that hassle. I find your previous post kind of funny, and wanted to 😂, but had to 👍. Seems like a lot of work in today's age to do the quote, just for this. It does, however have it's place.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Who wanted the schematic for the subframe bushings? I bought the harbor freight electronic calipers. Seemed halfway correct.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Any regular member here (or their kids play Pokemon Go)? if so, PM me and I'll send you a code I received for a few dollars for in-game items.
By regular member, let's call it someone with an account a few years old and a few hundred posts.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Pokemon code gone. I hope it works (IIRC, I think I got them from Verizon Wireless)

Any regular member here (or their kids) play roblox? if so, PM me and I'll send you a code I received for a few dollars for in-game items.
By regular member, let's call it someone with an account a few years old and a few hundred posts.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Any regular member here (or their kids) play roblox? if so, PM me and I'll send you a code I received for a few dollars for in-game items.
My daughter plays Roblox on her tablet. She gets me to play from time to time, but I just can't do it on it. It needs to have a legitimate controller in order for me to play.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,569 Posts
Lunch? Lol I've got dinner on the stove. I'm making a modified Julia Child beef bourguignon recipe my brother shared with me. It's been simmering for about an hour and a half and the house is starting to smell pretty tasty. :)

Reactions: RalphP

·
Super Moderator
5,168 Posts
Lunch? Lol I've got dinner on the stove. I'm making a modified Julia Child beef bourgignon recipe my brother shared with me. It's been simmering for about an hour and a half and the house is starting to smell pretty tasty. :)
So what time do I show up with my plate and silverware? :D

RwP

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
My daughter plays Roblox on her tablet. She gets me to play from time to time, but I just can't do it on it. It needs to have a legitimate controller in order for me to play.
Sorry CDB. Got spoken for quick.

941 - 960 of 1025 Posts