TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of a place that sell the nitrous express wet kit for less than 489 dollars. if it matters im a tccoa member. and it has to have all the jets....35 50 75 100. im not to worries about the 125 and 150 jets. well give a holler if u find a place. thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
one word of advice-----GET A DRY KIT-----the wet kits are really good ab blowing out the intake manifolds on the 4.6 plastic intakes and ive seen them bend throttlebody plates on stangs with alum intakes. you wont have this problem with a dry kit. Also as told to me by a few knowlegable people our intakes are designed to flow air not lquid so there will be puddling of fuel in the intake

Josh

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
only problem theres no adjustability to MOST dry nitrous kits and if i decide to add a supercharger im screwed. im only going to run75 hp at most so it shouldnt bother my aluminuim intake to much i would think.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
this weekend i was told by someone that all of you admire, that your better off with a wet kit than a dry kit, this was while a friend of mine was dynoing his 99gt with a dry kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts