TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a serious note the Feds are going to mandate that Hybrid and Electric cars make some noise as people are getting hit by them because they are almost silent.

I've experienced it first hand but didn't get hit. I was quite startled on day when one drove past me while I was walking. I never heard it coming. Can you imagine a Prius with the V8 sound track? Ha Ha.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
On a serious note the Feds are going to mandate that Hybrid and Electric cars make some noise as people are getting hit by them because they are almost silent.

I've experienced it first hand but didn't get hit. I was quite startled on day when one drove past me while I was walking. I never heard it coming. Can you imagine a Prius with the V8 sound track? Ha Ha.
Yea I hear they're gonna put baseball cards in the spokes lol

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
lol this is awesome. My brother and I used to always joke about making a CD of car sounds for his straight 6 ford. Does it have some type of motion sensor to know its under acceleration?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I test drove a 3.8 bird with true duals and when it started I said wow, it kinda sounds nice. When I drove it i said WOW... I'm embarrassed to be driving this right now.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
lol this is awesome. My brother and I used to always joke about making a CD of car sounds for his straight 6 ford. Does it have some type of motion sensor to know its under acceleration?
In the video it's said that it reads the voltage of the car and is able to determine the RPM's that way. I can almost buy that idea but my voltage is usually pegged except for when it dips because the fan coming on or when I use my turn signals and wipers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts