TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
can't tell for sure what your'e asking the"most"recent pics pages shows the car done.. if the pics on the second page are most recent. then well
1. scotch brite and clean engine comparment then paint.
2.) do any need suspension work while the weight is off the car.
3.) since you pulled the lifters and rods and didn't seem to keep them in any order.
have the bottom end checked over real well new cam.lifters,push rods.
4. tranny
5. rear
6. interior
7. wire it up
8. reassemlbe body panels
9. go race

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
10. Lose the wing. If it was meant to fly it would have come from the factory with wings and a jet engine.:tongue:
Seriously though, I like the Thunderbird script that you put on the front bumper. It is a classy touch that is not too loud.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
ya lose the wing its definetly too ricey and please dont paint the dash to match the outside of the car

white is my favorite color for Tbirds

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Take the wing off, take it out in the backyard and take an ax to it so it can never disgrace another car again...

If your thinking about spray painting anything besides the black exterior trim with a fresh coat of black - don't do it.

Get some nice 5 spoke chrome or high polish rims. Fan blades got old a long time ago and painting them black never looked good, but thats just my opinion.

The thunderbird script did come out decent looking.

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
That wing...I understand it was a Christmas present, but geez-- it's gotta go. Take it to the local ricer hangout and sell it. Then use the money to get some foglights for your body kit or something.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Car

Why that wing? UGH

·
Registered
394 Posts
Southpaw said:
Take the wing off, take it out in the backyard and take an ax to it so it can never disgrace another car again...

If your thinking about spray painting anything besides the black exterior trim with a fresh coat of black - don't do it.

Get some nice 5 spoke chrome or high polish rims. Fan blades got old a long time ago and painting them black never looked good, but thats just my opinion.

The thunderbird script did come out decent looking.
I actually kind of like the fan blades black. I'm not sure how I'd like it with a white car though.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
"but that's just my opinion"

I never ordinarily bother to criticize someone who's done the blacked out fan blades, or any kind of black rim even though I think when it's done on mn12's it looks bad 98% of the time. To each their own.

He asked for suggestions as to what to do with his project. Those are mine, that's all

My main point would be to loose that wing. I've yet to see an mn12 with a large wing that didn't look ridiculous. lol

Wings belong on planes and REAL race cars. You put a spoiler on street cars, not a wing. (shakes head)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Crazy a** wing man I love it. I have a Ford Tempo that I put a wing on it just like that one. I also took a paint tray turned it upside down and then duct taped it to the hood!! Man does that car go fast now!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Loose the wing, and either polish or paint the lips of your rims to silver. It will give it kind of a 35th look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts